Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday Update

My system has generally moved lower over the last six trading days to +1325 today. I have been sick with the flu but the market has not had the same issue. So far the peak in my system for the S&P 500 was on Jan. 29th, for the S&P 400 was on Jan. 25th, and the S&P 600 was on Jan. 11th. Once my system moves below +1000, we can start talking about the possibility of divergences or worse.  It remains to be seen whether the sell-off in Spain and Italy is a canary in a coal mine. If they can recover to new highs, then it was a mere blip. But any continued pressure on those indices could pose a problem for the overall market rally in the short-term.

1 Comments:

Blogger Equity Trading said...

I like the useful info you provide in your posts. I will book mark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! Commodity Tips Equity Tips

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home